Re: [opensuse] I am confused: "high end" graphics Laptop for Suse (in Spain)?
Le 12/01/2016 19:23, Daniel Bauer a écrit :

I had a HP and was very happy many years. But then the graphics card
"burned" because it got too hot, and I read two customer reports on hp's
online store (es) that the new machines get too hot, too. Don't know if
they have a general ventilation problem...

that's true of many low end laptops, that die after three years...

but you ask for contradictories capacities: power / battery time duration. the better I've seen just yesterday:

http://www.materiel.net/ordinateur-portable/asus-gx700vo-gc009t-i7-ssd-gtx-980-g-sync-123954.html

french, but probably also available in Spain.

but neither small nor cheap...

and I didn't test openSUSE on it (should work)

:-))

jdd