Re: [opensuse] Is there a way to create a portable openSUSE setup?
On Tuesday 12 January 2016 13:28:12 Carlos E. R. wrote:
On Wednesday, 2016-01-06 at 10:06 +0100, Gustav Degreef wrote:
On 01/05/2016 10:43 PM, Greg Freemyer wrote:
I think most if not all live openSUSE do that

Yes, since some release number, I forget which one. All current lives
(11.4, 13.1, 13.2) do it. But the KDE/Gnome lives are designed for
installation. I find the XFCE aka Rescue image more suitable for the OP
scenario.

However, there are no lives for Leap (unless things have changed without
me noticing), so you have to create your own with SUSEstudio.
[…]

There are already some "Leap" live media built by someone else. Look in the
archive of this mailing list. Maybe two weeks ago they were mentioned.
Tumbleweed has live media officially supported.