Re: [opensuse] Regarding Carlos ER's Mailinglist Ban
On 12/01/16 20:57, Bernhard Voelker wrote:
On 01/12/2016 10:10 AM, Basil Chupin wrote:
[...] there remains one more action which the current members of the
Board must make [...]

Personal minor note:
This is possibly only me, but over the last years, I somehow got an
allergy against "so. must do sthg". It's an open project in a free
society, so hardly anyone "must" do anything. As we're not all native
English speakers, such generalizing, passive wording might lead to
misinterpretations, too. I'd prefer and therefore suggest active
wording like "I'd vote for", or "I suggest". ;-)
Thanks for reading.

Have a nice day,
Berny

I understand what you are trying to express.

Understanding what each of us is trying to express in our different
languages is what makes communicating with each other in this, or any
other, list/forum, a challenge in some ways.

But there are always things said and actions taken which in any language
are wrong.

The case of Carlos being banned from posting by the Board for the
reasons given by the members of the Board is one of them.

BC

--
Using openSUSE 13.2, KDE 4.14.9 & kernel 4.3.3-9 on a system with-
AMD FX 8-core 3.6/4.2GHz processor