Re: [opensuse] Regarding Carlos ER's Mailinglist Ban
On 01/12/2016 10:10 AM, Basil Chupin wrote:
[...] there remains one more action which the current members of the
Board must make [...]

Personal minor note:
This is possibly only me, but over the last years, I somehow got an
allergy against "so. must do sthg". It's an open project in a free
society, so hardly anyone "must" do anything. As we're not all native
English speakers, such generalizing, passive wording might lead to
misinterpretations, too. I'd prefer and therefore suggest active
wording like "I'd vote for", or "I suggest". ;-)
Thanks for reading.

Have a nice day,
Berny