[opensuse] packagekitd
  • From: ianseeks <ianseeks@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2016 19:04:49 +0000
Hi

my little Software Updater widget says its "Checking Updates" and its never
getting to a point where it decides there are either "None" or "at least one"
- how can you inform it to give up and try again later?

I checked the System Activity (all Processes, Tree view) and it shows
packagekitd with children of snapper.py and btrfs-defrag-pl - i'm not using
btrfs, why is it loading a defrag for it?

I've also got 4 stopped "plasmashell" entries in System Activity - should they
go away?

I'm using latest tumbleweed snapshot and kdm...

regards

Ian