Re: [opensuse] Strange update problem - Leap 42.1
Le 07/01/2016 16:33, Gustav Degreef a écrit :
On 01/07/2016 01:18 PM, jdd wrote:
Le 07/01/2016 12:00, Gustav Degreef a écrit :
Hello,

I have been unable to update (via zypper, YOU or apper) since some
time. It behaved normally after the initial install for some weeks.

I suspect a broken update of libzyp or similar

may be download the zypper rpm and install it by hand?

Thanks, but would that explain why Apper and YOU are failing and why I
can't add any repos via Yast? Gustav.

jdd

yes, any of then probably use the libzypp backend

may be the one click will work??

https://software.opensuse.org/package/libzypp

you may be able to find the rmp in the same place

jdd