Re: [opensuse] .mod files
On 01/06/2016 01:58 PM, don fisher wrote:
This system is on a USB drive, so I have freedom to play with it. I did
a mv /*.mod to a directory in my home. The system still boots. But I do
not know how to determine if I have complete functionality.

Do you have .mod files under /boot/grub2/*. ??

Is there anything else in "/" that looks like it shouldn't belong there?

Are you sure that you are booting in grub2?