Re: [opensuse] disabling parallel boot
Le 06/01/2016 09:18, Andrei Borzenkov a écrit :
06.01.2016 10:57, Per Jessen пишет:
Andrei, you don't happen to know of a suitable incantation for systemd?
It might be a useful thing to have.

Not really. I believe this comes every now and then as feature request,
but I am not sure how easy it is to implement assuming upstream is
interested in it at all.

now I reinstalled Leap and the problem seems to have gone (after several days of studies, it seems so odd that I suspect some binary corruption during install or update), so I do not have the necessity, but in the mean time I noticed some "debug" options of the kernel that could give clues, but may be very verbose (not tested, I fed of tests right now :-)

thanks
jdd