Re: [opensuse] leap boots randomly
Le 04/01/2016 11:16, Per Jessen a écrit :

I assume this is bug#960392 ?

giving the strangeness of the bug, I suspected a defective install. I tried first to install Leap on an other partition of an other disk, but on the same computer (I have three disks and 5 or 6 installs :-), went without problem.

Then I decided to throw away my faulty install and reinstall.

For now all is well, no more boot problem. I used the same / (reformatted) and the same /home (without change)

I could only notice something special: at install time, osprober was showing all the main systems of my computer, on all three disks.

after install, I selected packman, made a zypper dup --from "Packman Repository", zypper up and rebooted

after some reboots, I was asked to make a lot a new updates. After this at boot I have no more menu entry for the "b" disk (I have for the "c", working disk, and the old "a" disk)

dunno why, looks like there where a kernel update (or grub/osprober update).

If I still boot tomorrow, I will close the bug report...

thanks
jdd