Re: [opensuse] Duplicate mount points
* Andrei Borzenkov <arvidjaar@xxxxxxxxx> [01-04-16 01:00]:
04.01.2016 01:49, Patrick Shanahan пишет:
[...]

Stopped smb nfsserver and umounted /dev/sdl1

Tks, attempts umount even with "-f" indicate target is busy but lsof and
fuser show nothing.

Are these directories exported by NFS? In this case they cannot be
unmounted.

Yes, /mnt/ExTernal is exported via nfs, but not via device name.

/mnt/ExTernal *is* mounted "now" as device /dev/sdl1

And I failed to mention I also stopped smb as there are windoz machines
accessing the drive.

I am not sure if stopping nfsserver actually "unexports" them or just
make them inaccessible.

while umount /mnt/ExTernal ;do : ; done
umount: /mnt/ExTernal: target is busy.
(In some cases useful info about processes that use
the device is found by lsof(8) or fuser(1))

findmnt --target /mnt/ExTernal
TARGET SOURCE FSTYPE OPTIONS
/mnt/ExTernal /dev/sdc1 ext4 rw,relatime,data=ordered
/mnt/ExTernal /dev/sdh1 ext4 ro,relatime,data=ordered
/mnt/ExTernal /dev/sdi1 ext4 ro,relatime,data=ordered
/mnt/ExTernal /dev/sdj1 ext4 rw,relatime,data=ordered

tks,