Re: [opensuse] configuring grub2
Le 02/01/2016 12:11, jdd a écrit :
Hello,

1)

I try to configure grub2 simply to remove the unuseful options on the
kernel line, specially splash=silent, because I need to see the logs
(leap do not start most of the times).

works now. Don't know why there where a problem, may be something needs several reboots?

this have yet no solution:

2) osprober add the menus for my main /dev/sda disk, but not for my
other /dev/sdb disk (system is on /dev/sdc)

os-prober /dev/sdb
/dev/sda1:Windows 7 (loader):Windows:chain
/dev/sda4:Windows Recovery Environment (loader):Windows1:chain
/dev/sda6:openSUSE 13.2 (x86_64):SUSE:linux

I now it's a script, but much too hard for me :-(

^^^ I know :-(

thanks
jdd