Re: [opensuse] need one liner regex help please
Carl Hartung schreef op 01-01-2016 23:55:

I have a question that is off topic and I just don't have five more
hours to devote to this. Is anyone online tonight who'd be willing to
lend a hand? If so, please e-mail me directly.

Thanks for reading and Happy New Year!

Carl

Depends on whether you'd use PHP regex :P.

Regex just comes in so many forms and you start forgetting how to do it once you stop writing it, that I can't really help you without having the tools nearby to test it out.

But I'm not emailing you directly, asking for perl/grep/awk/sed/whatever regexp is as much off-topic as anything (or as much on-topic as anything).

Regards.