Re: [opensuse] New to desktop usage of Linux, is OpenSuSE the right distro for this use-case?
On 12/30/2015 03:44 AM, cagsm wrote:
What other stuff am I missing with OpenSuSE as to-be desktop user?
Maybe I should stick with Windows or Mac?

Mac is made for people like you. Enjoy!

Ruben

http://www.mrbrklyn.com

http://www.coinhangout.com - coins!