Re: [opensuse] Re: Moderation on mailing list
  • From: Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 Dec 2015 10:08:18 +0100
John Andersen wrote:

On 12/24/2015 12:01 PM, stakanov@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:
As Carlos never caused me any harm and helped me on several occasions
I would also second his reinstatement at the first possible occasion.
This would allow him to continue his useful contribution. And if such
a measure (ban) wants to be useful, it can only be it through its
very time limitless. Isn't it? Otherwise we would send all people
sooner or later for "renewal" as in 1976's "Logan's run".

Immediate reinstatement would be my vote. Nothing less.

Yup, I agree.

--
Per Jessen, Zürich (4.9°C)