[opensuse] SSD device not recognized by Leap42.1
I receive a 1.5 minute timeout on boot because the system does not recognize my disk drive. In Yast2, if I run Boot Loader I get the following error message. I had to copy by hand:-( Why can't I cut and paste it?

Internal error. Please report a bug report with logs.

Details: Unknown udev device /dev/disk/by-id/scsi-1ATA_Samsung_SSD_840_EVO_1TB_SiD9NSAFB28745F-part2

Caller: /usr/share/Yast2/lib/bootloader/udev_mapping.rb:42:in 'to_kernel_device"

What should be done? What logs does the message refer to? Nothing appears relevant in dmsg.
Thanks
Don