Re: [opensuse] On forum meds [was On forum mods]
Ruben Safir schreef op 28-12-2015 6:58:
On 12/28/2015 12:19 AM, Xen wrote:

You don't have to go and make every semi-private email world-known.

Don't send me email related to this list and expect it to not go back to
the list. This is all list business. If you mark it private, however,
in the subject header, then it will not go back to the list AND it will
go by procmail rules to /dev/null since all private messages sent to me
from a mailing list I send /dev/null and don't read. All other messages
are replied back to the list.

Fine, be an ass then.

Ruben

Xen.