RE: [opensuse] Wiki as foundation of a community

There is probably a lot of blabla going on in the design community as to >
how wonderful they are, but yeah.

Dear Xen,
please enjoy this classic about designers and desired design. I think it is
since years a noteworthy peace of humorist approach of a real problem.

http://www.27bslash6.com/missy.html

About a missing cat called "missy". Very pertinent to your problem. And I
agree, time ago documentation was way easier organized.
And more over, security guides and other places of opensuse are badly
advertised. Some are nice, but you have to search hard and "discover".

Other distribution (I recall Arch) seem to do better but then of course a lot
is about personal taste, the material once uses and the available
collaborators.

So about wiki having to be "messy" I do not agree so much. But too much depth
in menus...or not intuitive pages are a known problem.

---