Re: [opensuse] On forum meds [was On forum mods]
Ruben Safir schreef op 28-12-2015 6:12:
On Mon, Dec 28, 2015 at 05:41:11AM +0100, Xen wrote:
Ruben Safir schreef op 28-12-2015 5:16:

>I'm just following up on Linda posting:

I actually think that wasn't posted to the list, just to a few of
us, and it still did have the [opensuse] thing, but I think you
replied to the list.

I was very specifically told that we lost nothing in Carloses bannings
so all messages therefor continue to go to the list.

Ruben

This doesn't work Ruben.

If I don't send it to the list, there is a reason for that.

If Linda doesn't send it to the list, there is a reason for that.

You don't have to go and make every semi-private email world-known.