Re: [opensuse] On forum mods
  • From: listreader <suselist@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Dec 2015 21:17:18 -0600
On Sun, 27 Dec 2015 21:41:20 -0500
Ruben Safir <ruben.safir@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On 12/27/2015 09:17 PM, listreader wrote:
On Sun, 27 Dec 2015 20:03:22 -0500
Ruben Safir <ruben.safir@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Why do I keep misreading the title of this thread as "On forum
meds"?

Disconcerting...

no disconcerting is a run away grand jury. Do you know what that is?

Well, I don't know, Ruben. I've served on two Grand Juries in my
long lifetime, and called to a third that disbanded before ever
actually meeting. "Run away" is generally what one wants to do when
they are required to serve on a Grand Jury ;-)

Ralph <== born in Brooklyn, left in 1956, never to return