Re: [opensuse] On forum mods
On 12/27/2015 09:17 PM, listreader wrote:
On Sun, 27 Dec 2015 20:03:22 -0500
Ruben Safir <ruben.safir@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On 12/27/2015 06:41 PM, Linda Walsh wrote:
Could be done by computer.) Instead, there is the
concept of they jury voting "not guilty" because of "any factor" --
including, not agreeing with the law, or not agreeing with the
punishment. Citizens are the last line of fairness in a corrupt
legal and court system -- since an accused person has the right to
to trial by jury by his "peers".

well, that and assault rifles.

Why do I keep misreading the title of this thread as "On forum meds"?

Disconcerting...

no disconcerting is a run away grand jury. Do you know what that is?

http://www.mrbrklyn.com

http://www.coinhangout.com - coins!
http://www.brooklyn-living.com