Re: [opensuse] making iso from distribution bootable usb stick
* jdd <jdd@xxxxxxxxx> [12-27-15 08:29]:
Le 27/12/2015 12:53, Patrick Shanahan a écrit :
* jdd <jdd@xxxxxxxxx> [12-27-15 06:37]:
Le 27/12/2015 12:01, jdd a écrit :

So, as I don't want to keep several dvd with me, I would like to know
how to extract the iso from the usb device to copy it to a blank dvd (I
can have spare ones).

as a complementary word, usb sticks are 8Gb, so a simple dd is not a
solution, may be with some argument??

imagewriter
live-fat-stick
live-grub-stick

and soon live-usb-gui which will provide ability to have multiple iso's on
same stick

I want to do the other way round, create the iso when I have the usb drive

https://www.google.com/search?client=qupzilla&q=create%20iso&gws_rd=ssl#q=linux%20create%20iso%20from%20files
https://www.google.com/search?client=qupzilla&q=create%20iso&gws_rd=ssl#q=linux%20dd%20create%20iso%20image

:)