Re: [opensuse] The community demands for Richard Brown to resign Now
How is it related to *this* list? Why he was banned from *this* list?

Because, obviously it was a PERSONAL VENDETTA by a select few developers
on the Board who can't think through a paper bag.

And here is the funniest thing, I had Carlos in my procmail filters for
about three years because he once annoyed me. So its not like Carlos is
a God to me, but when I needed help, he was ALWAYS there with insight.
He never once made an inappropriate comment. Banning a senior user for
making a few bug reports in the factory mailing list, a list BTW that
barely has significant traffic, is utter nonsense. It is not Carlos's
job to kiss everyone's ass all the time. Conflict is a normal part of
life. GET USED TO IT.

We should just get back to moving this list away from the SLE directed
board and make it a community list, on separate systems. That should be
the thrust of the conversation at this point because this board has
PROVEN it can not be trusted to maintain a rational head with regard to
moderation of this list.

BTW - as for the systemd discussions, freezing those discussions also
ticked me off, but at LEAST that action was understandable. THIS has no
rational behind it at ALL other than a personal vendetta.

Ruben

http://www.mrbrklyn.com

http://www.coinhangout.com - coins!
http://www.brooklyn-living.com