Re: [opensuse] The community demands for Richard Brown to resign Now
On 12/26/2015 07:28 PM, Felix Miata wrote:
Richard didn't ban Carlos. The openSUSE board, maybe plus list-admin Henne,
banned Carlos.

Richard chairs the board and was the causative agent for his being
banned. But by all means, the whole board should resign, and the moderator.

This is not slashdot, Felix :) Not +1s

Ruben

http://www.mrbrklyn.com

http://www.coinhangout.com - coins!