Re: [opensuse] Re: Moderation on mailing list
On 12/25/2015 11:32 PM, Basil Chupin wrote:
According to the twisted words your book,
Regrettably this cannot go unchallenged on the basis that you are simply
throwing words around without anything of substance to justify your
ramblings.

HAPPILY, you proved my point that ANY truth, even the most obvious
facts, can be twisted and justified, with enough hangering, words and
myth making, even one as such obvious anti-semetic smears as this one
under discussion can in the end have truth buried under calmly stated lies.

I clap happily as you make my point for me, and reiterate that long
drawn out discussion of edited details, and facts can no better justify
this banning of Carlos than any more than the idea that the Roman
killing of a Jew is the foundation for world peace which has likewise
been continued by suppressing opposition and repeating lies.

Very British of You Richard Brown.

Ruben

http://www.mrbrklyn.com

http://www.coinhangout.com - coins!