Re: [opensuse] ban impact (was: The community demands...)
On Sat, Dec 26, 2015 at 07:14:32PM -0500, Felix Miata wrote:
Ruben Safir composed on 2015-12-26 18:25 (UTC-0500):

Carlos, however, has been prevented from helping maybe 200 users.

Where did that number come from? While Carlos clearly has been prevented from
indirectly helping (limiting growth of web search database's opensuse.org
content), nothing in the ban has materially affected his opportunity to help
via direct email reply.

Felix

you think that he sits with baited bredth reading posts on the website to email
users
privately?

The ban has very different impact in the forums, but that isn't relevant to
discuss here.

Felix Miata *** http://fm.no-ip.com/

http://www.mrbrklyn.com

http://www.coinhangout.com - coins!