[opensuse] The community demands for Richard Brown to resign Now
The community demands for Richard Brown to resign Now for their
censorship of Carlos ER and their refusal to recognize the grievous
error they made. Their actions and explanations reflect the most
terrible abuses that any FLOSS group can abuse its users with and
therefore the must STEP DOWN NOW.

Ruben
http://www.mrbrklyn.com

http://www.coinhangout.com - coins!