Re: [opensuse] Re: The Post that got Carlos ER Banded !!
On 12/26/2015 05:33 PM, Linda Walsh wrote:
I certainly don't see that as a
reason to ban something (though some people apparently do).

Ban, they didn't Ban ... They just temporary revealed themselves of a
complaint until they could gather themselves together to achive their
real goal which is to crush the community into conforming with their views.

whatever those views are.

ANTONY

But yesterday the word of Caesar might
Have stood against the world; now lies he there.
And none so poor to do him reverence.
O masters, if I were disposed to stir
Your hearts and minds to mutiny and rage,
I should do Brutus wrong, and Cassius wrong,

Who, you all know, are honourable men:

I will not do them wrong; I rather choose
To wrong the dead, to wrong myself and you,
Than I will wrong such honourable men.
But here's a parchment with the seal of Caesar;
I found it in his closet, 'tis his will:
Let but the commons hear this testament--
Which, pardon me, I do not mean to read--
And they would go and kiss dead Caesar's wounds
And dip their napkins in his sacred blood,
Yea, beg a hair of him for memory,
And, dying, mention it within their wills,
Bequeathing it as a rich legacy
Unto their issue.

http://www.mrbrklyn.com

http://www.coinhangout.com - coins!