Re: [opensuse] The Post that got Carlos ER Banded !!
On 12/26/2015 01:32 PM, John Andersen wrote:
On 12/26/2015 01:14 AM, Bruce Ferrell wrote:
jdd, your "reminder" of upcoming elections strike me as an attempt to
intimidate those making decisions or who would speak against you ( a pretty
clumsy one at that )... And
significantly less than constructive.
And Bruce, your statement above strikes me as an attempt to drive a steak
into the heart of the
Opensuse Community, and make it nothing more than yet another a captured
Microfocus product.

Why have elections, if voting to remove disruptive candidates is somehow
"intimidation"?

Shame on you.

John,

It has in fact become exactly what you fear... A chaotic, captured Microfocus
zombie. Shambling along half dead, thrashing everything in it's path.

I agree with the removal of Carlos. I'd love to see it applied to all who
don't seem able to cohere to SOME semblance of direction preferring anarchy.
The concept of "those who
do, decide" IS anarchy and it shows in the product.

I defy anyone to show up for any volunteer position outside of software and
just decide to take actions, walk into a redcross office as a volunteer and
start paining a wall,
because you have the "itch"... I guarantee, you'll be, at best, simply removed.

personnel management isn't the issue. project management is. The shame is on
you as a leader.