Re: [opensuse] move the mailing list
Does anyone know or have a link to the justification provided for
banning Carlos from this list when the transgression was committed on
another list?

On 12/25/2015 08:35 PM, Xen wrote:
Ruben,

....calm down?

I mean I don't know you and I haven't read all of the other responses, but.

Shitsuke.

"Control yourself".

Watch some anime ;-).

I agree Carlos is a good ambassador.

Sometimes things get out of hand.

Ideally people find a way of dealing with trouble by being respectful.

It is a matter of wisdom and principles understood.

But you can hardly blame people for being imperfect.

Everyone is human, everyone makes mistakes. I'm sorry if this sounds
opposite to what I said before.

I usually don't go back to a heated debate for a while to let things
calm down (before I respond again).

Sometimes better if others take the heat or provide the balance.

But if something there much also be room for imperfection.

Admitting imperfection is humility. Humility means we are all human. It
also means that, as a leader, you make mistakes.

What we often see is a kind of air of impeccability when leaders only
crack down on people who step out of bounds while not taking a look at
themselves.

I guess that is what upsets you / us. So I think there is room for all
being more human in our imperfection. There is no blame and really also
no shame in being imperfect.

I should tell myself that one day. Or maybe I am ;-).

Let's admit our failings and let's not hold other people to a higher
standard than we do ourselves.

Signing out...