Re: [opensuse] The Post that got Carlos ER Banded !!
Sorry, not that one, this one!

Re: [opensuse-factory] why are Leap release notes in Tumbleweed ??

From: "Carlos E. R." <robin.listas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2015 14:58:41 +0100

On 2015-11-12 14:46, Ken Schneider wrote:

I had a similar experience this morning with TW but in my case
release-notes-openSUSE-13.2 was installed. :-)

Yes, that's the default. The notes have probably been reverted. IMO,
they should be empty.

--
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.
(from 13.1 x86_64 "Bottle" at Telcontar)

http://www.mrbrklyn.com

http://www.coinhangout.com - coins!
http://www.brooklyn-living.com