Re: [opensuse] move the mailing list
On Fri, Dec 25, 2015 at 02:36:38PM -0800, FC wrote:
On 12/25/2015 02:31 PM, Ruben Safir wrote:
Maybe it is time to move this mailing list away from these idiots and create
new official opensuse list.

Ruben Safir - 15:46 25.12.15 wrote:

Intolorant facist bastands ... YES - I said your an intolorant
facist bastard...and I don't think facist bastards should find
suse mailings lists a safe place to ply their censorship..

It looks to me like now, you, in so many (unwise words) are asking
for the board to ban you next. Calling a board member a facist
bastard is just completely bad taste.

I know, Hitler said that to my Father before he removed him from his position
in the German Civil Service on Kristal Notch.

Make no mistake about it, banning Carlos, was the move of a FACIST, and there
is no way of talking yourself out of it.

My behavior is not the one on trial here, and the "board", if it is smart,
walks carefully, not to do more facist censoring
if it expects to repair their fucked up reputation with our community.

Just to put it on record, as well, Carlos ER was a better ambassador for the
SuSE project than any of the facists that that censored him.

Ruben

http://www.mrbrklyn.com

http://www.coinhangout.com - coins!
http://www.brooklyn-living.com