Re: [opensuse] Re: Moderation on mailing list
On 12/25/2015 04:35 PM, Michal Hrusecky wrote:
World where people like to listen to arguments

No more like a world where an IDIOT would ban Carlos because he
threatened their penis size.

But then again, this is a day where thousands of words have been used to
prove to half a world that we need to spread cheer because a bunch of
anti-semetic Italian pagans find peace in the murder of a Jew..

So if nothing than that 30 years listening to mailing list flame baiting
trolls can teach you, its that you can justify anything with enough words.

Remember the pen is mightier than the sword... as long as a gun is not
to your you head.

Ruben

http://www.mrbrklyn.com

http://www.coinhangout.com - coins!