Re: [opensuse] Re: Moderation on mailing list
On Fri, Dec 25, 2015 at 07:25:10PM +0100, Michal Hrusecky wrote:

Responding to several official complains from various community members.
Board[1] is elected by the community and one of it's functions is to help
resolve conflicts.

Your doing a bang up job of it as well.

sigh... this is so deeply wrong on so many levels that it triggers depressive
feelings in me.

How does this happen?

What kind of newspeak world allows this to happen?

So I don't see where you see any conflict in board
responding to complains.

[1] https://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Board

http://www.mrbrklyn.com

http://www.coinhangout.com - coins!