Re: [opensuse] Re: Moderation on mailing list
On 25/12/15 08:59, Oliver Kurz wrote:
On Friday 25 December 2015 01:06:42 Basil Chupin wrote:
[…]
Please stick to the netiquette:
https://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Mailing_list_netiquette#Changing_the_subj
ect_without_opening_a_new_thread Also the following paragraph might be
helpful: "Don't be aggressive" If you think you can do better than other
members of the community, that's good! Stick to the good examples to show
this :-)
You sound like a very nice chap so I will ask you if you are addressing
the comments in the above paragraph at me or at people in general?
Not at you specifically, just people in general.

Thank you.

[…]
and I cannot see, therefore, how either, in particular, would qualify
for the comment "Don't be aggressive".
Me neither, that's fine. Was just a "quick reminder" to keep the stakes at
bay. Everything is ok so far, continue as usual ;-)

"Continue" I will -- but only in so far as it deals with technical
matters, or matters which affect the dissemination of technical
information in these list such as Carlos not being allowed to help those
using the Spanish HELP list :-) .

BC

--
Using openSUSE 13.2, KDE 4.14.9 & kernel 4.3.3-2 on a system with-
AMD FX 8-core 3.6/4.2GHz processor