RE: Re: [opensuse] Re: Moderation on mailing list
> -----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: ianseeks
Gesendet: Do. 24.12.2015 20:43
An: opensuse@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Betreff: Re: [opensuse] Re: Moderation on mailing list

On Thursday 24 Dec 2015 18:52:01 buhorojo wrote:
On 23/12/15 09:35, Richard Brown wrote:

hopeful that when he returns in February we can
all experience his positive involvement in the Project witho

Please reinstate him now. His off list help in both Spanish and English
has been invaluable to us.
Thanks.

i second that

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht Ende-----

As Carlos never caused me any harm and helped me on several occasions I would
also second his reinstatement
at the first possible occasion.
This would allow him to continue his useful contribution. And if such a measure
(ban) wants to be useful, it can only be it
through its very time limitless.
Isn't it? Otherwise we would send all people sooner or later for "renewal" as
in 1976's "Logan's run".

So +1 from me.

---