Re: [opensuse] Many crashes with KDE on Leap 42.1
On Tuesday 22 December 2015 21.51:18 Frédéric Bron wrote:
Hi,

I am the only one who experience the following:
- black screen while loging on, need to Ctrl+Alt+Del to log out and in
again - kdeinit5 crash
- after switching to another user without login out the first user,
unable to log out the 2nd user: kwin_x11 and ksmserver at 100%

I find openSUSE very unstable on my laptop.

Maybe that should be "I find KDE Plasma 5 very unstable on my Laptop".

I have finally given up installing KDE > 3 alltogether... Sadly...