Re: [opensuse] Scan application question: [SOLVED]
On 12/22/2015 07:16 PM, John Andersen wrote:
I assume he was sick or something or involved in the Spanish elections in some
way and
couldn't post publicly for election reasons or something.

Banning Carlos would make no sense at all, he's one of the most helpful guys
around.

Not to mention one of the most polite, apolitical and overtly helpful for at least the past decade, if not longer.

That makes more sense now. I had a moment where I thought the world was coming unglued, unhinged, etc.. Carlos banned... really... What kind of numbskull would ban Carlos?

--
David C. Rankin, J.D.,P.E.