Re: [opensuse] OpenSuse related, but may be a bit off topic
On Monday 21 December 2015 16:18:15 don fisher wrote:
[…]
Does anyone have an idea on how to force the driver to assume an HDMI
connection? Or any other solution? I had assumed that the IOGEAR HDMI
transmission was 2 way, like that on my laptop, my mistake. Only the IR
blaster part of their system communicates back to the source.

I can recommend to call "xrandr" in a terminal to see all available
connections as they are recognized by the driver. Maybe it shows as
disconnected but is still present and somehow disabled. You can also
enable/disable outputs from there and find the proper names to put into an
xorg-config as desired.

Oliver Kurz