[opensuse] GStreamer Fluendo MP3
Hi,

a question to the GStreamer cracks in here.

(I'm talking about 42.1 mainly here.)

"Usually" when gstreamer-fluendo-mp3 is installed, Firefox should report
MP3 support for HTML5 (e.g. html5test.com).
I just found that this is not the case for me anymore and I have no idea
why.

In my testing and because I also wanted to have gstreamer-plugins-libav
I was forced to replace all gstreamer 1.4.x packages with the ones from
packman (1.6.1).

Afterwards Firefox announces MP3 support but now I'm unsure if it is
provided by Fluendo or any other GStreamer package which was updated along.

In which (Packman) GStreamer package hides MP3?
Also how to debug why the original 42.1 packages do not provide MP3 (for
Firefox)?

Any pointers?

Wolfgang