Re: [opensuse] Error downloading codecs for K3b
On 19/12/15 04:12 PM, don fisher wrote:
I downloaded codecs using a one click install which now seems to not
be present in section 13 of the guide. When I load k3b I receive the
following messages. What should I do? Remove
KMimeTypeRepository::parents, an if do how does one do that?

<snip>

Where did you install K3b from?

Try adding the Packman repository to your list; then in YaST/Software
Management, force a vendor change to the Packman repository for the k3b,
k3b-langs and k3b-codecs packages. You will also need to select packages
"normalize" and "transcode", also available on Packman, to have a fully
functioning K3b. Accept any automatic changes that are necessary (to
resolve dependencies), and let the install proceed.