Re: [opensuse] Scan application question:
On 12/17/2015 02:19 PM, Per Jessen wrote:
stakanov@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:

I would like to scan a book of mine.
The only scan application I did find in leap is skanlite (seems to be
an incomplete beta version that can only produce png or image files
and can do only one page per document.
In Leap42 I've been using skanlite sofar - as my scanner can also only
one per page at a time, it works for me :-)

That brings the problem to know if there is a working application out
there for linux that is capable to make pdf multiple page docs without
OCR (I am modest as the text is mixed Chinese, English and Japanese,
so a bit too much for ocr) for leap.
I don't know about working with an autofeed scanner, but for merging
individual scans into a pdf, I use convert from imagemagick. E.g.:

convert page1.jpeg page2.jpeg page3.jpeg document.pdf

ghostscript will do the same and more.

- rather think LibreOffice is capable :

File-->New-->Presentation

and when finished adding images, then save as .PDF

regards