RE: Re: [opensuse] Leap: strange problem with SWAP bloating

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Andrei Borzenkov
Gesendet: Mo. 14.12.2015 11:23
An: opensuse@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Betreff: Re: [opensuse] Leap: strange problem with SWAP bloating

How do you measure RAM usage?

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht Ende----
Generally I use the plasmoid to monitor it.
I began to use it because of the behavior of the machine and then found out,
when it happened, that the swap was bloating.

But also from the cli.
Probelm is, that, when this happens, konsole often does not start up anymore
and one hat to
alt+ctrl+F1 to a tty and then do it from there.....as long as the machine does
not freeze.
Sometimes when it locks up, then even this trick does not help anymore.

---