[opensuse] Systemtray Icons in plasma 5?
Hi everyone!
I do have some troubles with regard to plasma 5 and the systray icons: Thunderbird, Firefox, Tomboy and other progs are not showing up anymore in the systray. I know that this a known issue with regard to plasma 5 and i already did some installations with regard to that: I installed sni-qt and sni-qt-32bit and also some other gtk libs like: libappindicator1 libappindicator3-1. But nothing helped. It worked with my old config where i used the nouveau graphic driver but i switched to bumblebeed 'cause i have an optimus laptop…Since that the icons didn work anyone…Is there any solution to that?

Best, Benjamin.