Re: [opensuse] Reply change in Seamonkey
On 12/11/2015 03:40 PM, Darryl Gregorash wrote:
James Knott wrote:
I use Seamonkey for most of my email. There appears to be a recent
change, where the reply options no longer work. Previously, I could
click on the down arrow beside the Reply button and select either Reply
or Reply to list. Both are now greyed out and no longer work. The
Reply and Reply All buttons work as normal.

This is with Seamonkey 2.39 on openSUSE 13.1.

Works fine under Leap, and I just copied my Seamonkey config over from
a previous version of Seamonkey on a 12.3 install.

I don't see anything in about:config that might explain this; have you
checked your add-ons/extensions to see if one of those might be
responsible? Quite a few on the Mozilla website show up as being
incompatible with Seamonkey 2.39, so this might be the problem.

It's working now. There must have been some update.