Re: [opensuse] double dual boot with windows
Le 10/12/2015 10:38, John Andersen a écrit :
On 12/10/2015 1:01 AM, Gustav Degreef wrote:
Gparted is an excellent partitioning tool. When I've run it from a live
CD such as Parted Magic, I have never had issues. For a newer linux
user (which the OP seems to be), in my opinion it is easier and safer to
use. It is less complex than the Suse partitioner for a novice.

I clearly remember someone stating that GPARTD IS the same partitioner that
Opensuse uses.
Did I dream that?

same libraries, probably, but when you install an ubuntu, for example, as soon as you choose a partitioning scheme, it's written on disk, this is not the case with openSUSE

jdd