Re: [opensuse] double dual boot with windows
On 09/12/15 21:26, stakanov@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:
-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----
Von: buhorojo
Gesendet: Mi. 09.12.2015 21:14
An: opensuse@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Betreff: [opensuse] double dual boot with windows

Hi
We have a laptop with windows 8.1. We'd like to install leap alongside.
We booted from a usb but only got the option to install. Is it possible
to do this?
Thanks

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht Ende-----
Yes you can install opensuse as dual boot with windows.
You should before:
- create a restore disk for windows if you do not own a full licences in case
things should go south on you.
- make sure you did defragment the file system completely. This is important
when you will resize the partition of windows.

Can we do the latter from the installation usb?