Re: [opensuse] Leap of Faith: OK, I give up!
On 12/02/2015 01:59 PM, Greg Freemyer wrote:
However you simply must agree that Leap of Faith is the bestest version of
openSUSE put forward as
>>an alternative to other available systems - and therefore kudos to all those
who made it so.

>Who is this guy, and what have they done with our Basil?
It is still Basil. He's just wearing a straight jacket and spouting
the company line.

The platitudes should be making alarm bells sound loudly among the community at the change and minions that MicroFocus has brought to openSuSE... Time will tell... It always does.

--
David C. Rankin, J.D.,P.E.