Re: [opensuse] How does one encode CDs to mp3 format?
Le 04/12/2015 02:51, John Andersen a écrit :

Make sure you have the
Packman repository checked.

this is the most important thing. Also, in yast, check that you use the software version from packman ("version" tab in the software description). other version can't write mp3s.

Isn't that what you started with? Actual CDs?

from your answer (tape), I guess you don't want to *rip* cd (that is extract audio already on cd to mp3 files), but *burn* cd from mp3 to audio cd.

double check that k3b is fro: packman, if not change version, then open k3b project audiocd

you can also make things better installing the original "cdrecord" from software.opensuse.org but for audio cd I think it's not mandatory

if you don't have yet the mp3, buy an usb writer tape reader, there are many cheap ones

jdd