Re: [opensuse] How does one encode CDs to mp3 format?
don fisher schreef op 03-12-2015 23:33:

Is there a application that will generate mp3 files as I used to? K3b
generated .ogg files. Can .ogg files be used interchangeably with mp3
formates files?

Don

Not sure if it has been mentioned, but I have used SoundKonverter to any reasonable sense of satisfaction. The author also responds quickly on (I think) Github.

One thing to be aware of is that if you select "Use Windows-safe filenames" then you won't be able to use [] characters in your filename patterns.

Regards.