Re: [opensuse] How does one encode CDs to mp3 format?
On 12/03/2015 03:49 PM, John Andersen wrote:
On 12/03/2015 02:33 PM, don fisher wrote:
Is there a application that will generate mp3 files as I used to? K3b generated
.ogg files. Can .ogg
files be used interchangeably with mp3 formates files?

You need to play around with it before rushing to post.
K3B will rip to any format for which you have plug ins installed.

Thanks. It took me awhile to find the codecs, in the Unofficial guide to openSuse Leap 42.1.

Don